- God is the efficient cause of all true knowledge and all that is known through knowledge.
- God is existent, intelligent and blissful. He is formless, omniscient, just, merciful, unborn, endless, unchangeable, beginning-less, unequaled, the support of all, the master of all, omnipresent, immanent, un-aging, immortal, fearless, eternal and holy, and the maker of all. He alone is worthy of being worshiped.
- The Vedas are the scriptures of all true knowledge. It is the paramount duty of all Aryas to read them, teach them, recite them and to hear them being read.
- One should always be ready to accept truth and to renounce untruth.
- All acts should be performed in accordance with Dharma that is, after deliberating what is right and wrong.
- The prime object of the Arya Samaj is to do good to the world, that is, to promote physical, spiritual and social good of everyone.
- Our conduct towards all should be guided by love, righteousness and justice.
- We should dispel Avidya (ignorance) and promote Vidya (knowledge).
- No one should be content with promoting his/her good only; on the contrary, one should look for his/her good in promoting the good of all.
- One should regard oneself under restriction to follow the rules of society calculated to promote the well being of all, while in following the rules of individual welfare all should be free.
Vedic Sanatan Religion: The Concept of Completeness
THE CARRIER OF COMPLETENESS: The Vedic Sanatan religion understands the completeness.
The religion has the provision of both the cults- ‘Nirgun Nirakar’ and ‘Sagun Sakar’ . Our seers had found ‘Nirgun nirakar’cult for very high intellectual level people while ‘Sagun sakar’ is for common people. Today in the world around one dozen so called ‘dharmas’ are being followed by millions of millions people. But in my opinion ‘they are religions and not
‘dharmas’Those, which solely depend on trust and belief with no scientific basis ,are called religion.
The completeness of Vedic religion:
The three dimensions of Vedic Sanatan religion are
(1) Spiritualistic knowledge (Adhyatmik gyan).
(2) Gothic knowledge (Adhidevik gyan) and
(3) Physical knowledge (Adhibhautik gyan). Bhagwatgeeta- 8/1
1. Aadhyatmik gyan- Details related to soul and god falls in this category. In this contextmany learned and intellectuals have written millions of page.
2. Aadhidevik gyan- The natural forces which assist to the univers including earth, water,fire, air, sky, sun, moon, planets and many gods and goddess are in this category.
3. Aadhibhautik gyan- Complete celestial objects fall in its ambit, including galaxy, sun, planets and from earths to the knowledge of creation of all earthy objects. Others and so-called religions does not have information at par with Vedic Sanatan religion but still
they try to influence the whole world. These ‘dharmas’ are incomplete and superstitious.
Their followers, due to blind faith consider a small book as the supreme and the order of the god.
*Trace of Vedic sanatan religion: In the primordial era of ‘Satyuga’, a big group of 88 thousand ‘Shaunak’ seers saw entire picture of the creation of the universe during ‘Samadhi’The head of this group was shri sut ji. This group witnessed devastating
scenes of millons of galaxies and suns, being created and collapsed. They reached in the state of meditation to cross one entire era and even the sky. In this condition, they could see celestial happenings, occured millions of year before and after.(Dr.A.B.L.Gupt)
* RELIGION IS WHAT, WHICH MEETS THE CRITERIA OF SCIENCE. (Vivekananda)
* IN FUTURE, THE RELIGION, WHICH IS GOING TO BE PAPULAR IN THE WORLD IS THE
SCIENTIFIC RELIGION. (Acharya Shriram Sharma)
* THE FUTURE OF THE WORLD WOULD LIKE ON SCIENCE BASED RELIGION. (Arbind Ghosh)
Arya Samaj proudly invites everyone on every Sunday for Havan at sharp 11 o’clock. Our ‘RISHIS/SEERS’ knew the answer to global warming and attaining the inner peace. Here are some reasons why you should attend Havan at Arya Samaj every Sunday.
A Scientist named ‘Trelle’ from Germany performed the experiment on Havan and found that when a wood is burnt then a gas called ‘formin aldehyd’ comes out which destroys the harmful bacteria and purifies the atmosphere. A scientist named ‘Tautilk’ discovered if we stay in a Havan and its smoke the germs of typhoid are destroyed. just like fried chilies leave the effect in the air the offerings in Havan also go in the sky and leave the best effect according to the qualities of each thing.
The first mantra of ‘Yajurved’ says that human beings must perform Havan in which offerings are put in burning fire with ‘Ved Mantras’. The ‘Yajurved Mantra’ 1/2 says that Havan purifies the earth. When Havan is performed and air touches the burning fire and scientifically is purified just like water is boiled on fire and becomes purified.
There are many other benefits so come and chant ‘Ved Mantras’ with our Ach. Narender Vashisth in love and do this pious deed and listen to mesmerizing mantras and bhajans.
Note. Hope to see you on Sunday at Arya Samaj in West Chicago.
Source: ‘Mantra, Tantra, Yantra Science’ published on Feb. 24th, 2008.
– Contributed by: Sangeeta Hans